Enter your email address to receive free updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Printables for Preschool - 1st Grade

I decided to try my hand at making a cute printable worksheet for Jay. This one is a Springtime Addition Worksheet. She is in Kindergarten, but I would say that it would be suitable for any child in Preschool - 1st grade. If you have a child that age, click on the picture, print it out, and have your child give it a try. I would love to know what you think about it. I'm also going to link to some other printable pages for Spring/Easter that I think you will like.

Springtime Addition Worksheet




Springtime Addition Worksheet for Kindergarten


Easter Kindergarten Math Pack by The Multi Taskin' Mom
Easter Printable by Embark on the Journey
Spring Bingo by dltk
Days of the Week about The Hungry Catepillar by first-school

If you find any resources that you love, please let me know!

To print my Color and Read Mini Book click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...